At Panyanru we are committed to our mission of delivering safe, profitable projects and services. Our aim is to proactively reduce the frequency and severity of injuries. In addition to complying with safety regulations and entrenching the necessary systems, we also promote individual responsibility for safety throughout the organisation.
Our mission is to deliver safe and profitable construction projects and services. We aspire for all our operations to be zero harm workplaces. By zero harm, we mean:
- Every employee, contractor and visitor leaves our operations unharmed daily
- No new cases of occupational illness result from our activities.
To achieve zero harm, we commit to:
- Implementing a comprehensive health and wellness program
- Implementing systematic processes of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk treatment. We will measure the assurance through operational, corporate, external and internal reporting processes.
- Setting, measuring, reviewing and reporting on our health and safety objectives and targets, while continuously improving
- Creating and maintaining a supportive culture with visible leadership, training, coaching and a high level of participation by everyone in the workplace
- Implementing Basil Read’s comprehensive standards, guidelines, systems and procedures to support our zero harm aspiration
- Meeting and, where applicable, exceeding legal and other requirements.