Panyanru is committed to:
- Continual improvement of our Occupational Health, Safety, quality, environmental and risk management system
- Providing an injury and ill health free environment for all personnel working in our work places everywhere in South Africa
- Prevention of pollution of our environment and we will work towards measurement and reduction of the environmental impact of all company processes that have a detrimental effect to the environment.
- Compliance with all regulatory and legal requirements and we dedicate to performing our work in the safest practical manner consistent with the best practice in the industry we operate in
- Implement systems to record and analyze customer complaints and reduce complaints by 10% each year
- Undertake awareness training to all Africa-One employees
- Gaining certification and compliance to ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management), ISO 45001 (Occupational health and safety management), OHSAS 18001 (BS Occupational health and safety management)