Panyanru’s team offers an extensive range of electrical, mechanical, process and fabrication project and maintenance services in Africa. The services span the utilities, resources, industrial, and defence, health and research services markets.
Panyanru provide end-to-end services through our project management office covering, asset life cycle planning, asset selection, condition monitoring, preventative maintenance, scheduling and planning, design and construct for OPEX, CAPEX and TOTEX projects, renewals and upgrades, overhauls, replacements fabrication, installation, and shutdown maintenance services on smaller, intricate jobs right through to large installations with ongoing maintenance.
The services are supported through our well-equipped facilities in South Africa. The business unit’s operational model is based on the delivery of services through a directly employed and supervised workforce. This approach ensures consistently high standards are met.
Our services include:
- Maintenance & operations support
- Equipment diagnostics
- Fault management
- Total maintenance
- Supplemental maintenance
- Upgrades, extensions, facility fit-outs and refurbishments
- Training of staff
- Preparation of operation and maintenance manuals
- Procurement and logistics including sub-contractors, equipment and materials
- Asset maintenance – mechanical and electrical including telemetry
- Power services including generators
- Water Services
- Air Services
- Electrical engineering