We provide basic engineering and detailed engineering designs for your single to multi-disciplinary projects with entrenched capabilities in
- Civil and structural engineering design
- Mechanical engineering and design
- Telecommunication engineering and design
- Electrical & electronic engineering and design
With an ambition to be constantly rated as a top engineering design firm in the industry our experts are skilled at leading and executing highly successful, multidisciplinary projects. We use proven methods of coordination and collaboration with strict management of quality, value, schedule and cost. Our engineering and design services range from planning and permitting through preliminary and detailed design to start-up and commissioning for all types of projects. Our worldwide engineering and design expertise is unparalleled.
- Our reputation for innovative, quality, sustainable engineering for all types of ICT infrastructure, roads, construction and rehabilitation is unmatched.
- We provide world-class solutions for our clients energy needs, including hydropower engineering and other renewable energy projects.
- Our sustainability and environmental services expertise helps clients assess their operations, providing the tools necessary to solve environmental challenges and improve our clients’ efficiency and business performance.
- We provide practical and reliable solutions to help mining and oil and gas companies meet difficult technical challenges unique to their industry.
- Our transportation expertise includes the planning, design, management and delivery of transportation networks and infrastructure.
When it comes to the world’s most challenging engineering design and construction projects, Panyanru is the go-to engineering design company for technically-innovative, award-winning results.
Engineering design capability
- Solid modelling and drafting.
- Automated blue print generation and computer aided machining.
3D Modelling and Design
- Solid modelling and surface modelling.
- Parametric feature based modelling.
- Assembly modelling, detailed engineering, piping and routing, legacy data conversion.
- Generation of drawings for parts and assembly, manufacturing details and quality standards.
- Reverse engineering, re-engineering, exploded views, dimensioning and tolerancing, bill of materials generation including generating production drawing and assembly layouts as per ISO, DIN, BIS, ANSI, JIS and other client specific standards.
- Finite element modeling (FEM), finite element analysis (FEA) under static, dynamic, linear and non-linear conditions, fluid flow and combustion simulation.
- Kinematic and dynamic analysis of machinery and simulation.
Plant Design Engineering
- Basic engineering, detailed engineering.
- As built technical documentation, maintenance manuals.
- Levelling, approach roads, drain connections, manpower and material movement analysis.