Kairos Consulting Engineers applies stringent quality control mechanisms in executing our projects and interacting with our clients and the project team. We value feedback from our clients and employees for continuous improvement and periodic reviews from certified quality auditors.
Kairos Consulting Engineers will deliver infrastructure solutions using world-class skills while continually improving everything we do.
This will be achieved by our total commitment to:
- Getting things right the first time;
- Reduce the time we take to do everything;
- Provide compelling solutions to ensure that our customers succeed;
- Carrying out project design and execution to satisfy our customers’ total quality requirements over the complete project lifecycle;
- Use integrated project delivery systems to monitor and drive our actions;
- Involve all employees in the process of continual improvement.
Health & Safety Policy
At Kairos Consulting Engineers, we are committed as a team to achieve world class standards in occupational Safety and Health performance in support our company practices and business objectives Kairos Consulting Engineers aims to create and maintain a safety and Health environment, within which employees may execute their activities. This will be based on continuous improvement principles by:
- Maintaining a Safety and Health Management System throughout the business by proactively managing risks and applying all reasonable and practicable measures to prevent injuries and conditions that may jeopardize the safety and health of employees and which may negatively affect the environment and/or damage equipment.
- Ensuring that staff are trained and are competent in identifying the occupational hazards, applying the relevant precautions and emergency procedures to minimize risks.
- Complying to all applicable statutory requirements or in the absence thereof, survive to apply relevant legislation based on reasonable best practices.
- Ensuring that all personnel are aware of and are fully committed to this policy by ensuring that the safety and Health policy and standards are fully implemented, understood and periodically reviewed and communicated at all levels.
- Contributing to the further development of relevant Occupational Safety and Health issues and involve employees and contractors in improving Occupational Safety and Health performance.
Kairos Consulting Engineers operates in the following markets:
- Transportation (Highways, bridges, rail-passenger and non-passenger, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Airports, Ports);
- Water and sanitation;
- Buildings and structures;
- Urban residential infrastructure;
- Industrial projects (Mining, manufacturing and process plants);
- Project management.