Informed by R&D as well as our experiences in the field, we offer cutting-edge learning experiences, geared for real needs and real trends.
Our courses are offered:
- As off-the-shelf or needs based programmes
- As accredited (credit bearing) or non-accredited (non-credit bearing) programmes
- As open (public) programmes or customised programmes, tailored for a given client or group of clients.
AvenirAcademy is accredited with both the Construction SETA (CETA) and Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO).
We offer programmes across all key disciplines of construction, i.e. Civil, Building, Plant Operations, Occupational Health & Safety and Materials Manufacturing.
Civil & Building
- SAQA 65409 - National Certificate: Building & Civil Construction, Level 3
- SAQA 20813 - National Certificate: Construction, Level 2
- SAQA 24273 - National Certificate: Community House Building, Level 2
- SAQA 91782 - Occupational Certificate: Plumber, Level 4
- SAQA 65789 - National Certificate: Construction Plant Operations, Level 2
Occupational Health & Safety
- SAQA 74269 - National Certificate: Occupational Health, Safety and Environment, Level 2
- SAQA 24196 - National Certificate: Construction Material Manufacturing, Level 3